During this course we will look at various topics: leadership doesn’t have to be a lonely journey, passion keeps the leaders going, pay attention to what your followers say, know your purpose and grow to your maximum potential, be real, learn from your mistakes, get good returns from your 24 hours, set your daily agenda well, make tough choices and take responsibility for your decisions, people quit leaders not companies, be a connector.
Take pertinent notes and use the following three codes to highlight key points you will ACT on:
- Put an “A” next to the lessons you want to learn to Apply in your life
- Put a “C” next to the lessons you need to Change, lessons you’ve been applying incorrectly
- Put a “T” next to lessons you want to Transfer to someone else
This is a powerful leadership program guaranteed to grow and challenge you as a leader. To see transformation change we recommend spending two weeks with each of the twenty six lessons in the following manner:
1. Spend the first week modelling the lesson yourself
2. Spend the second week teaching it to someone you are leading
By following this model, you and those around you will benefit from the lessons of Leadership Gold for an entire year.
After you have completed your journey, continue to use your notes as a handy reference for your ongoing leadership development and the development of those you will lead in the future.
Contact us for pricing and for further information.
This course is suitable for organisations and individuals and can be scheduled to fit your timetable. Please call us to discuss options. Some available options are:
- 45-minute lunch-n-learn sessions
- 1h 30m masterminds
- 6-hour (full day) sessions
- 4-hour (half day) sessions
- online mastermind sessions
A copy of John’s book (valued at approx $20) will be supplied as part of the course materials. John C. Maxwell is an internationally recognised leadership expert, speaker and author who has sold over 16 million books. His organisations have trained more than 2 million leaders worldwide. My personal vision is to train 100,000 transformational leaders who change culture globally.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes